Fine Guard PureHands and PureSurfaces form a long-lasting and antimicrobial coating thanks to their SteriPro Ultratechnology, Fine Guard FineHands and FineSurfaces form a long-lasting antimicrobial coating that adheres securely to skin and surfaces and protects against bacteria and viruses.
- ReineHände: 24-hour effect: the innovative formula neutralises 99.9%* of bacteria and viruses for up to 24 hours
- CleanSurfaces: 21-day effect: continuously neutralises 99.9 %* of germs on all surfaces for up to 21 days
- The family pack contains 6 bottles of ReineHände and 3 bottles of ReineFlächen
- Confirmed activity against coronaviruses**
- Water based and alcohol free
- Dermatologically tested (ReineHände)
- Efficacy confirmed in several independent laboratories*
- Use biocidal product with care. Always read label and product information before use
- Shipping only to Germany and Austria possible!
*The effect has been studied in several independent laboratories:
ReineHände: Antimicrobial efficacy tests according to: EN 14476, EN 1650, EN 1500, EN 1276 and EN 13727.
CleanSurfaces: Antimicrobial efficacy tests according to: PAS 2424, EN 13697, EN 1276, EN 1650
**Fine Guard PureHands and PureFaces have been tested against Feline Coronavirus and are proven to eliminate 99.99% of viruses.
Fine Guard ReineHände is filled ready for use and should only be used undiluted. Clean hands with soap and water before use. Then apply generously (2-3 sprays) to the hands and rub in until the hands are dry. After that, ReineHände can no longer be washed off. You can therefore wash your hands as usual during the day without affecting the effectiveness or durability. Not suitable for use on injured skin.
Fine Guard ReineFlächen is filled ready for use and should not be diluted further. Clean and dry the surface before application. Spray the entire surface or a microfiber cloth and spread ReineFlächen until the surface is completely wetted. Once dry, the sprayed surface will remain protected from harmful bacteria and viruses for up to 21 days. The surfaces can still be cleaned normally.
Pure hands: alkyl(C12-C16)dimethylbenzylammonium chloride (CAS 68424-85-1) 0,065 % (0,65 g/kg)
PureSurfaces: Alkyl(C12-C16)dimethylbenzylammonium chloride (CAS 68424-85-1) 0.1% (1g/kg).
Safety precautions: If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth with water. In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously for several minutes. If symptoms of any kind appear or persist, seek medical attention. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulations.
ReineHände: BAuA-Reg.Nr. N-96335
PureSurfaces: BAuA-Reg.No. N-96340