Multiuse: can be used for glasses, sunglasses, camera lenses, protection goggles, ski goggles, helmet visors and binoculars.
- Especially useful when switching between warm and cold air and while wearing a mask.
- Very gentle: The anti-fog cloth leaves no streaks, is anti-static and lint-free. The soft microfibre material is gentle on your lenses.
- Sustainable: The WINGGUARD anti-fog microfibre cloth can be reused up to 300 times and the anti-fog effect lasts up to 12 hours.
- REACH and OEKO-TEX certified. Free from per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).
- How to use:
First wipe the lens with a normal cloth, to remove dirt.
- Treat the lenses with light pressure with the WINGGUARD microfiber anti-fog cloth. Note: By adding 1-2 drops of water to the dry lens, you can further improve the anti-fog effect.
- Breathe lightly on the lens to check that the anti-fog effect is working.
- Do not wash your WINGGUARD Anti-Fog Microfibre Cloth, as doing so can make it lose its anti-fog properties.