25 ♥ Colleagues
4.8 Kununu Rating
1 common goal
> 300,000 customers
Make a decisive contribution to making the world a more sustainable place.
Step by step to a better future
Since 2016, we have been shaking up the market with our innovative products and helping people to consume and live more smartly and sustainably. In doing so, we offset and neutralize CO2 and plastic and manage to act in a holistically sustainable way with our products and logistics processes.
Creating sustainability together
We, now a diverse team of 25 sustainable minds, could not be more different, but still have one thing in common: the goal of bringing sustainability to the center of society. We live our mission and strive to become a little better every day.
WingGuard is the only holistically sustainable online store for household & personal care products. Well-known brand products as well as exclusive & smart proprietary products are conveniently & completely climate-neutral delivered to our customers' homes.
All around sustainable Lifetyle
We offer our customers the best shopping experience & naturally motivate them to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
If you feel like joining a fast-growing and sustainable e-commerce & retail start-up, helping to steer its development and learning from it, you've come to the right place!
We are looking forward to your application!
Just send us an email with your resume and the position you are interested in!
We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Support in the connection of new marketplaces and strategic further development of marketplaces with the aim of increasing sales. Continuous evaluation and monitoring of performance, including competitive analysis. Control of advertising measures on marketplaces
- You build a relationship of trust with existing customers in the retail and B2B sector and always keep them informed about new developments. You acquire new customers for various product areas and build new long-term customer relationships.
- You are responsible for the planning and coordination of goods movements and monitor the logistical processes and implement appropriate countermeasures in the event of deviations.Central
-You are the central contact person for suppliers, customers and logistics service providers. You are responsible for the support of our key accounts and take care of contacts in the retail trade and existing customers.
-You independently develop strategies based on market analyses, for higher customer satisfaction, contribute your ideas for the further development of our product and service portfolio and are directly involved in the implementation.
- Support in day-to-day business
- You have a degree, ideally in economics, or a commercial apprenticeship with several years of professional experience
- You ideally have initial experience in account management / logisticsYou are a communicative and resilient personality with problem-solving skills and a goal-oriented approach to work
- You are a communicative and resilient personality with problem-solving skills and a goal-oriented way of working
- Self-motivation, discipline, ability to work in a team and initiative are among your strengths
- You don't mind taking on other tasks from time to time and believe that interdisciplinary work increases efficiency
- You are self-confident, have strong communication skills and a confident manner
- Your open and friendly manner makes it easy for you to make new contacts and maintain your network.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and not afraid to communicate in English
- You have a high affinity to the area of logistics & customer managementIdeasiveness and creativity round off your profile
- A motivated, dynamic team that is always available to answer your questions
- A creative atmosphere characterized by team spirit and openness "Hands-on" mentality & flat hierarchies
- Early responsibility for own areas & the freedom to actively participate in shaping them
- Wide range of opportunities to grow quickly personally in a rapidly growing company
- A family atmosphere in a prestigious office with many great, motivated people
- A fridge full of delicious drinksFine coffee, as much as you like
- Handling customer inquiries via phone, email and chat
- Customer support and complaint handling
- Provide information on billing inquiries, products and prices.
- Documentation of concerns in the database
- Support in day-to-day business
- You are a studentIdeal working hours daily from 9.00 - 13.00 (20h week).
- You have a high affinity for the area of customer support & communication
- You are internet-savvy, nimble on the computer and like to think outside the box
- Excel, Powerpoint and Word are not foreign words for you
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Inventiveness and creativity
Just send an email with your resume and the position you are interested in to: firstname.lastname@example.org