Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity.)
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly; - on which you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly.
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately. if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Luoro Gmbh, Am Wassermann 29, 50829 Cologne, Germany, phone: +49 221 282394 40, fax: +49 221 969867 69, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
In addition, we offer free gift sets when registering for our newsletter and an order value of over 30€. In the event of a cancellation of your purchase, the gift set must be returned to us. This also applies to partial returns if the subsequent order value is less than 30 €.
Exclusion or Grounds for cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Luoro Gmbh, Am Wassermann 29, 50829 Cologne, fax number: +49 221 969867 69, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
c/o VDS Fulfillment
Returns sent to other addresses cannot be processed!