HOW DOES THE AIRMAX® CLASSIC NASAL DILATOR WORK?
By gently spreading the wings of the nose, the Airmax® Classic Nasal dilator
(also called a nasal retractor, nasal wing retractor or nose clip) the nasal entrance, which can improve the air supply when breathing in and out. When inserted into the nose at night or during the day (as needed), it can make breathing through the nose easier. Also helps against snoring at night.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF AIRMAX® CLASSIC
- improves or facilitates nasal breathing
- discreet design
- available in 2 sizes (S & M)
- can be used for approx. 3 months
Airmax® Classic can reduce the feeling of a blocked nose while providing a gentle and drug-free alternative to nasal drops. By widening the nasal entrance, breathing can be facilitated. Airmax® is suitable e.g. for allergies, colds, pregnancy, air travel, deformity of the nostrils or nasal septum, nasal valve stenosis.
During sleep, the throat muscles slacken, which can narrow the airways and cause snoring sounds. If nasal breathing is obstructed, this can be exacerbated. The Airmax® Classic can facilitate the supply of air through the nose and thus counteract snoring.
The Airmax® nasal dilator was developed in collaboration with ear, nose and throat physicians and medical technicians. Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of the nasal dilator.
MATERIAL AND SIZE
Soft, odourless, medically tested plastic (S.E.B.S) ensures an inconspicuous and comfortable wearing sensation. For maximum effect and to maintain wearing comfort, we recommend replacing the Airmax® nasal dilator with a new one after approximately three months. Airmax® is available in the sizes Small (color: light blue) and Medium (color: orange). As a rule, S (small) is more suitable for women and M (medium) for men.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- It is possible that you will unconsciously remove the Airmax® from your nose while you sleep at first. It may take a few days for you to get used to wearing it.
- Wash the nasal dilator with water before and after use.
- To avoid irritation inside the nose, the prior application of an ointment (e.g. Vaseline) might be useful.
- The small storage box makes the Airmax® a practical travel companion.
Do you have problems with a blocked nose during sports?
Then the Nose spreader Sport
the right thing for you.