Fine Guard ReineFlächen, thanks to its SteriPro technology, forms a long-lasting antimicrobial coating that eliminates 99.9%* of germs on contact for up to 21 days.
- 21-day effect: Fine Guard ReineFlächen is a surface disinfectant that continuously neutralises 99.9 %* of germs on all surfaces for up to 21 days.
- Confirmed activity against coronaviruses**
- Innovative technology: Fine Guard ReineFlächen is here to revolutionize your cleaning routine! It forms a long-lasting and antimicrobial coating thanks to its SteriPro technology, which binds to the respective surface and protects it from germs.
- Efficacy confirmed in several independent laboratories*
- Water based
- 150 ml bottle.
- Use biocidal product with care. Always read label and product information before use
- Shipping only possible to Germany and Austria.
*The effectiveness of Fine Guard ReineFlächen has been tested in several independent laboratories and has passed PAS 2424, EN13697, EN1276, EN1650 among many other antimicrobial effectiveness tests.
**Fine Guard PureSurfaces has been tested against Feline and Bovine Coronavirus and has been proven to eliminate 99.99% of viruses within minutes.
USE INSTRUCTIONS: Always read the label and product information before use. Fine Guard ReineFlächen is bottled ready to use and should not be further diluted. Clean and dry the surface before application. Spray the entire surface or a microfiber cloth and spread Fine Guard Fine Guard until the surface is completely wetted. Once dry, the sprayed surface will remain protected from harmful bacteria and viruses for up to 21 days. The surfaces can still be cleaned normally.
CONTENT: Alkyl(C12-C16)dimethylbenzylammonium chloride (CAS 68424-85-1) 0,10 % (1g/kg)
SAFETY NOTE: For use on surfaces and objects only. If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth with water. In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously for several minutes. If symptoms of any kind appear or persist, seek medical attention. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulations.