The LEPU NASOCHECKcomfort SARS-CoV-2 antigen rapid test is an approved self-test. A swab is inserted in the nasal vestibule (most superficial part of the nasal cavity), making it easy and painless. Thanks to its test card and easy sample collection, the LEPU NASOCHECKcomfort Antigen Test is very intuitive and easy to use.
Sample extraction is simple and painless and can be done at home. Just insert the swab approx. 2 - 2.5 cm into the nose and rotate it.
Get your test results in just 15 minutes. Interpret them at a glance, thanks to the different coulored lines —like with a pregnancy test.
The NASEOCHECK Antigen Test has been approved as a self-test. It has been approved by the Paul Ehrlich Institute and is in the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices official list.
- The test card must be used within 1 hour of opening the sealed pouch.
- All parts of the test kit should be at room temperature.
- Open the test card
- Place the test card on a firm, straight surface.
- Remove the foil from the adhesive strip K.
- First insert the swab 2-3 cm into one nostril.
- Turn the swab 5 times in circular motions.
- Then repeat the procedure in the second nostril.
- Push the swab head through opening B into section A.
- Do not touch the swab head during this process.
- Carefully open a reagent vial by twisting the cap off and place 6 drops of reagent on the swab head in window A.
- Holding the stick of the swab, turn it twice in each direction.
- Close card, tape back section K and gently press together.
- Read the result after 15 minutes (no later than 20 minutes). The result will be on the front of the closed card, in the result window.
- Do not move the card while you wait for the result to appear.
In our FAQs we have carefully answered some of the most frequently asked questions. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, contact us –our experts will be happy to help.
We are a medical technology company with a focus and passion for innovative and sustainable technological solutions. Our goal is to help turn the globalised world into a safer place where life can thrive.
Our promise to you: As a German company from Cologne, we attach great importance to the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers. This is what we stand for as owners of WingGuard.