The Livinguard PRO Mask with a valve is made of 3 layers: the inner and outer layers are treated with the patented and certified Livinguard technology and the middle layer is a filter. The Livinguard fabric destroys viruses and bacteria that come into contact with the mask. It offers a high level of protection and is reusable.
- It can be reused up to 210 days and washed 30 times with cold water. It offers excellent infection prevention in every use.
- It adapts to your face thanks to its adjustable straps.
- The antiviral effectiveness of the Livinguard substance we use against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) has been proven in studies at the RWTH Aachen University and the Free University of Berlin.
- Made of a soft and long-lasting material.
- As this is a hygiene product, it cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Important information: Some regional and national governments recommend wearing masks without a valve. Masks with an exhalation valve primarily protect the wearer and not people around the wearer. They are primarily intended for people who suffer from breathing difficulties.
- In some airports and other facilities, wearing a face mask with a valve is not permitted. Please check the requirements in your profession/region before making a purchase.
We recommend children between 6-10 years old to wear size S (only available without a valve). Generally, for children from 10 and women, we recommend size M and for men we recommend size L. Please note, however, that each face and head shape is different. If you are unsure about what size to choose, we recommend ordering size L, as it can be adjusted with the ear straps.
Face masks are highly sensitive hygiene products. They can therefore not be returned or changed once the packaging has been opened.
Dimensions of the Livinguard PRO Mask with a valve:
Size M: 14 x 17 x 0,5 cm
Size L: 15x 18 x 0,5 cm