The PhoneSoap Wireless UV Sanitizer disinfects and charges your phone simultaneously. Thanks to its Qi inductive charging standard, it charges devices wirelessly. Its built-in UV-C lamps destroy 99.99% of all germs on the surface of your phone without using any chemical products.
- Wireless phone charging thanks to Qi technology
- UV-C disinfection destroys 99.99%* of germs
- Microorganisms cannot develop resistance to UV radiation
- Duration of disinfection cycle: 10 minutes.
- Suitable for almost any phone size (measurements of inner compartment: 173 mm x 95 mm x 20 mm)
- Outer measurements: 216 mm x 127 mm x 448 mm
- You can disinfect any object that fits inside the device (keys, phone case, etc.)
- Charge any device thanks to its different charging cables.
- Includes AC/DC 12 V adapter.
PhoneSoap Wireless is compatible with the most recent smartphones, which support wireless charging, including:
Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X
Samsung: grade 8, S8, S7, S7 Edge, grade 5, S6, S6 Edge.
Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920.
Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
How it works:
Ultraviolet (UV) radiation can be divided into different categories: UV-A, UV-B and UV-C. UV-C has the shortest wavelength out of the three (100 to 280 nm) and can damage the DNA and RNA of microorganisms, killing or deactivating them. In general, UV-C light is also harmful for humans, especially for our skin and eyes. That is why disinfection occurs inside the PhoneSoap device. This ensures that your eyes and skin are protected when using it. Once the disinfection process is complete, the blue light on the device switches off –this means you can take the phone or other object out safely.
*The PhoneSoap 3 device has been tested in labs: it is effective against several different types of bacteria and enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.