Washable bamboo kitchen roll
❤️ Why we love the product
✓ Very durable
📧 Save 20% when registering for the newsletter for the first time
🚚 Fast delivery – 1-2 business days
🍃 Climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen
🧾 Buy now, pay in 30 days
Almost every second industrially felled tree worldwide is processed into paper, including for hygiene paper such as handkerchiefs, toilet paper and kitchen paper. A tree takes decades to grow. As household paper, it is immediately thrown away after one use. That does not make sense!
The washable bamboo towels from pandoo are a sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to conventional kitchen paper. They are versatile, produce significantly less waste and even save in the long term - good for the environment and your wallet!
• 1 roll of 20 household towels
• 92% bamboo viscose and 8% PLA
• Bamboo fibers are durable, absorbent and naturally antibacterial
• Versatile in everyday use: in the kitchen, in the bathroom, for cleaning the house or even in the workshop
• Tip: Always use and wash 3-4 bamboo towels at the same time, not all towels at the same time
• Disposal in residual waste
• The product is not intended to replace 100% kitchen paper, but to change habits
WingGuard.de - Sustainable products for you and me
With WingGuard, you no longer have to guess or hope which products are good for you and your home. All products in our shop are subject to strict standards to be non-toxic, effective, sustainable and cruelty-free. As soon as you have found a product that you like, we will deliver it to your home in a CO2-neutral manner.
Sustainability belongs in the middle of society. We offer our customers the best shopping experience & naturally motivate them to lead a more sustainable lifestyle.
As good for you & the planet as it gets
Sustainability is the origin and drive of our actions and thoughts. Therefore all products meet the WingGuard standard. We focus on security, transparency, sustainability and social responsibility. We always look at sustainability holistically. As a company, we are both climate and plastic neutral - across the entire supply chain.